Friday, December 30, 2011

worst people in my life

the title of the post itself gives some nasty feelings as to why the hell is this lady writing about worst people...people do write about good people and sweet memories ...they prefer to forget the bad ones, but i dare to pen down the worst part of my life too, which i think will definitely pinch where it pinches to the people who will ultimately know about this blog of mine...and give me a sense of satisfaction............

the in-laws or or as i would like to nick name...my idiot-in-lawsconsist of the ever greedy Father-in-law, my mever happy mother-in-law, the always fighter cock sister -in-law. this itself gives the first post intro of my so called in-laws family. And my husband though knows it all, doesnot want to accept that it is their fault, it is always me who is at fault...i had to literally force myself out of that hell of a house ..i never felt at home during my one-year stay int he joint family of these crazy people.

to cut the long story short...my sis-in-law is not on good terms with her in-laws and she behaves as if, me and my husband will crawl at her feet and say “Yes, oh great one, our life is all focused on you and you only! We have no feelings or emotions or anything except as they relate to YOU!!!" She assumes that it is only her husband (my brother-idiot-in-law) who gave away all the hard earned money to his parents and that her in-laws should come and smell her rose scented ass !!!!!!!!!!!!!

and coming ot my idiot in laws, it doesnot feel bad for them to snatch away all my hard earned money and my husband's money in the name of "marriage expenses"...inspite of the fact that my dad spent everything, they spend as much as 2 Lakhs for the marriage. And again, mind you, dont call it a dowry, they never beg dowry, all they need is reimbursement for marriage expenses which is a whooping 2 Lakhs..and their running expenses are just three times higher than what my parents spend in the same city.

overall, my greedy-father in law was successful in grabbing about 5 Lakhs from me and my husband, but it should not matter me, because me and my husband will inherit the house after his demise, after his wife's demise and if his sister feels not to file a case for the share in the property....which am sure wil take about 30 years in the least for me to inherit..... by which time, i will grow over 50 years for sure. All the while grabbing money, he used to say, dont worry my son, i will give u back the money as and when u need it, but when i needed petty 20K, he didnt have it, but within a week of my asking, he has 17K to purchase a refrigerator..and my husband thinks, his father is a genuine person and suddenly he got some unexpected funds from nowehere and he purchased a refirgerator...GOD save ME....inspite of stashing away about 5 Lakhs in his name, having own home and having a life long pension of about 15K per month, my father-in-law is poor.....he begs his son and daughter -in-law for more........yes he is poor not financially but mentally..........

i fail to understand the logic and my husband doesnot want to listen to me....that my father in law inspite of having so many funds, begs us for more and on the other hand, his son-in-law should not give a penny to his parents..............

coming to my mother-in-law, bigger idiot...feels that she is the divine mother descended directly from heaven just to marry off her precious son to as low a person as me....she gets upset when i dont stand up when she enters the room....as if am her slave......she gets irritated if i sleep with her son and wake up with him...i dont understand the logic again, her daughter who is a house wife sleeps from 10 AM till 6 PM and myself being a working woman shouldnt sleep from 10 PM till 7 AM ..............i should be a super woman, ideal Daughter in law, who should wake up by 5 AM, brew coffee for all, cook breakfast, pack lunch, keep their lunch ready, come back from office at 8PM, cook dinner for all, serve them, clean the kitchen and then sleep.......if i miss this time table for any reason, she will bring down the roof and shout at the top of her voice....she will also blackmail her son that, she has been downgraded to a cook in the house (she cooked hardly 3 times during my 1 year stay there) and to the extent that she will dramatically pick up a bottle of phenyl to threaten a suicide. i really wish she does drink a bottle of phenyl .......
And amidst all this, my husband doesnot see anything wrong at all...his mom and sis are the perfect people on earth..they know everything about fashion and advise us about what to wear, where to purchase and at what cost and colour..and if i go about buying anything on my own, either the colour chosen is bad or the rates are too high or the vegetables are not at all tasty..to the extent that the ice-cream that i carry home is too sweet and the dry fruits are tooo dry ......

Last but not the least, my sister-in-law the dirty imp, ghost and a demon of my idiot-in-law family...she happily leaves her husband abroad and spends over 5 months in a year at her mom's place..and i shudnt visit my parents or my parents shudnt visit me even though we reside in the same city. She gets upset at the sight of my parents that she stops eating and my parents in law have to pursuade her to eat and because it is my fault coz of my parents visit upset her, my punishment is that, i shouldnt visit my parents or vice versa during her stay.

again i dont understand the logic....the in-laws of my sis-in-law never cared a damn about her and therefore, she stopped talking to them...and that she is justified as they didnt gift her anything for over a year.......and coming to me...my in-laws gifted me with so many brickbats, so many abusive words...never let me sleep with a peace of mind...to the extent that every festival during my stay of 1 year with them ended up with a silly fight ...like my dad didnt wish their daughter or i insulted her by not conceding to her wish to have a photo with her son.....and i should be happy with all this coz they r divine ...........i started losing weight horribly and was sick more often......and finally

fed up with all this, i just gave up that idiot family and moved out on my own with my husband to a different apartment......then my father-in-law comes into picture again..he is so much in love with his son and daughter-in-law that he used to visit us every weekeend and sneaks out like a female vamp in the daily serials of "k-series"..he never gets enough of what i do with the money (now that i stopped giving him my money and now he gets only his son's share of money...50% of what he had planned wud accrue to him)

And soon after he realised that i saved as much to secure my future and within 5-6 months i will be ready to plan a own home for myself, they started feeling more love for me.....instantly their doors became open for me ....i should start living with them and al their complaints are automatically forgotten..they will hire a maid servant to cook, maid to do the dishes and wash clothes and everything to make me feel more comfortable....

and when i turned down this plan of theirs.....my husband feels that am unreasonable

now that i forced them out of my life..... i observed that am gaining weight and healthy too

thank GOD..am out of that hell now and vow that i will never enter that hell again during my life time......come what may!!!!


No comments:

About Me

Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India
Company Secretary